Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been awhile - lots going on.....

EXCEPT TORCHING - and I miss it SOOOO MUCH!!! The big reason I'm not torching right now is that I'm pregnant with #2. I know a lot of people do it, but with my crappy ventilation system and other possible health risks, I've decided to take a hiatus for awhile. I guess it'll be like starting all over this spring once the baby is born.
I'm due at the end of March, beginning of April. I've had 3 doctors figure out 3 or 4 dates for me, so I'm not putting anything on any date. I'm early in month #4 and starting to show already - things are moving along pretty fast. At least I'm out of the first trimester so I don't feel like being sick every second so that's good.
I keep torturing myself looking at everyone else's posted beads and galleries - maybe I should stop doing that so I don't feel so bad that I can't fire up the torch. I won't even go into my studio because it depresses me. I was having so much fun with marbles

No comments: