Friday, July 07, 2006

Ahhh.....Friday!


I get to spend some time with my family this weekend!
My daughter has begged my husband to set up the tent and camp out in the backyard this weekend. She's 5 and has been camping before, but I'm wondering how long it will be before she finds her way back into the house and leaves Daddy sleeping in the tent all by himself.
I'm hoping to be able to spend a little while outside myself - even if it is only to sit and take in some fresh air. It's driving me a little crazy that I can't even do small things like planting flowers or even water my garden. It's starting to get a little weedy , but hubby doesn't know what's a weed and what's a plant so he doesn't touch it. I'm a big gardener and not being able to enjoy my garden this year kind of makes me sad. I'll post some pictures that I was able to snap before my surgery since everything came up and bloomed so early this year.
I still haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of the last things I made on the torch, but I'll post some pictures of the donuts that I was making before my forced hiatus from torchwork. I'm going to be adding these to my website this weekend ( http://www.geneseeglassworks.com). I'm aiming for today, but we'll see how it goes.
Well, my father just showed up with a late lunch for me so I'll go for now - have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: